Sunday, July 24, 2011

Host Family!

I'm so excited! Last night I got an email from my host family telling me all about them!

When I got my guarantee forms about a month ago and I found out the names of three people, their address, and an email address, but nothing else. I didn't even know how many people were living there so I was really excited to find out more.

I wrote to them saying in Japanese how much I was looking forward to meeting everyone. A few days later I got a nice response welcoming me to the family. It said at the bottom that I had emailed my host-dad's work email so he'd email me with info about the family when he got home. I had gotten worried that it was taking them so long to email me back but I'm just so happy now oh my gosh! I'm infamous for being terrible with emailing anyways, so I understand and it's not like I can talk.

They are a family of four living in Saitama city! I have a host dad and mom. They have an adult daughter and she has 9 year old son who is SUPER cute! Their house is really pretty. And... they have a rooftop garden! Who wouldn't like a rooftop garden?

They seem really sweet and I'm really looking forward to meet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment